SPOILER ALERT!

Iced by Karen Marie Moning

Iced - Karen Marie Moning

I waited for Burned to be near its publication for me to read Iced because I know it will take an ounce of control to supress ignorance of the next book's presence and waiting is frustrating. >.<

You need to read Fever Series, all five of the books, before you start this spin-off.

This is about Dani with a super speed and a Fae-killing sword, along with Ryodan, go into a battle between the Ice Monster in post-Dublin apocalyptic after-the-wall collapse.

I forgot how Moning made me hate her and love her as well. She got the most tenseful teaseful writing for romance in the history of fuckin' let-them-kiss-already scenarios! She got the award, if it's even exist.*lol

We all hated Jo. We all hated Ryodan because he's boinking* her. (sorry, that's the book used-lol). I don't know why, or if there's even a good explanation, but i knew it that it will take time for Dani and Ryodan to reach love paradise. heh. Well, in the first place, Dani's 14!

But yeah, not even was a kiss  happened either. so spoiler. you have been warned.

Tho, it's the journey that matters. It's what readers and me addicted to this series.

It's exciting enough to neglect such need for romance.

She's one of my favorite author. I am so addicted to this series.

I hate how it affects me, especially that of by Barrons and Ryodan. They are not particularly heroes with the sweetest gestures, oh they are absolutely not. I remember hating Barrons and then liking him after few scenes. It's how moving the writing is.

I am so looking forward for the author to give me reasons with Ryodan because it isn't working with this book, i tell you.

Quote:

“I lock eyes with my reflection and don’t look away. The day you look away you start to lose yourself. I’m never going to lose myself. You are what you are. Deal with it or change.”

this girl reading