Valentine's day with books

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen, Anna Quindlen The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen If I Stay - Gayle Forman Tangled - Emma Chase

(you know the pattern..)

I'll give you my favorite swoon-worthy romantic books that will surely ease the pain of lack of physical boyfriend.. and i know you'd prefer Darcy or a Scott with curls ...

1. Outlander

- historical romance

- Jamie Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser - virgin, knows how to kiss tho, sweetest Scott wearing kilt

- time-travelling wife turned single when met Jamie (lol)

- Starz's new tv adaptation

- it's not in any way associated with FSOG (they have their own different worlds-gdm!)

- “Ye werena the first lass I kissed," he said softly. "But I swear you'll be the last.”

2. Pride and Prejudice

- Darcy

- at least, if you haven't read a book and want to look smart on your date, read this

- steal a quote like..  “You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

3. The truth about forever

- my favorite book of Sarah Dessen

- Wes

- *sighs*

- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

4. If I stay

- it's a tear-jerker

- Adam - dont make him write a song. dont.

- “Please Mia," he implores. "Don't make me write a song.”

5. Tangled

- one of the funniest romantic story i've ever read

- Drew Evans

- “For God's sake, don't let her watch Cinderella. What kind of example is that? A mindless twit who can't even remember where she left her damn shoe, so she has to wait for some douchebag in tights to bring it to her? Give me a frigging break!”

- told you

That's it! just 5 books because (im starving)

CReading: The girl on the train (well.. it is definitely NOT a romantic novel)

Happy hearts day,