Beauty and the Billionaire by Jessica Clare

Beauty and the Billionaire - Jessica Clare

I knew it!>>

---

The second billionaire in the series is the scarred(literally) Hunter and his plan to make Gretchen, a ghostwriter, his friend.

---

I knew it that this book's better! Hunter and Gretchen's story is heartbreaking! I had some tears in the last part! It's like Beauty and the Beast, Hunter being rich and hideous because of his accident years ago, and Gretchen is so beautiful and sassy. There's these mansion with wings and maids and libraries and roses. It's like a fairy tale.. but hotter... so much hotter, you guys.

The plot was about Hunter's perspective about himself that after Gretchen clearly loves her, he ends up not trusting her. I won't tell more, i wont spoil but the idea is on the title and gets pretty heavy.

*It's weird that I guessed two pairings in the series so far. I knew Hunter will end up with Gretchen and Reese will end up with Audrey(book 3). Here's my confession, I hated to know that Cade wont end up with Daphne! I just searched in goodreads that they wont end up in book 6! I dont know what's the reason, but Daphne is a flawed problematic girl and i dont know if the fans just not wanted them to be together, but i'm really disappointed. She's the interesting one. If I were the author, I'll let them be together because I know I planned it in the first place and would make my fans like her in the book. The book 6 will still be published in June but i have to rant now. (I planned to rant this opinion after my review of book 3 but..I cant helped it!) I read that the author said about Daphne needed more redeeming.(which her cameo started way back in book 2..).. so.. well, i'll get over it, i think. the author is still the boss.  haha -.-  (but i sense a negative feel to that one..well, just for me)

this girl reading