Thisgirlreading's Top ten Best books of 2013

It has been a year of book reading, book rating and book bragging! This post contains my exciting reads this year 2013!

(In random order)

1. Real (Real, book 1) by Katy Evans - one of the swoon-worthy book that was so frustrating you wanted to read the next one. I am a sucker at fallen heroes.

2. Shadowfever (Fever, book 5) by Karen Marie Moning - one of my favorite authors of paranormal fantasy there is. Moning is a hell of a wise author I am always punching my face whenever I read this series. One of my favorite series. If you haven't read this.. I am judging you. (tskk..) Hehe

3. Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, book 2) by Veronica Rossi - the characters kept me reading this book. Very interesting and catchy writing too. Impressive build-up of characters.

4. Spider's Revenge (Elemental Assassin, book 5) by Jennifer Estep - this series introduced me with one of the kicked-ass girl protagonist I've ever meet. Gin Blanco and Mab Monroe's showdown!

5. World After (Penryn and The End of Days, book 2) by Susan Ee - unique story line; twisted angels, demons and zombies introduction in an apocalypse world.

6. United we spy (Gallager Girls, book 6) by Ally Carter - final conclusion of the famous Gallagher girls slash spies about their graduation day and saving the world for worldwide domination and war.(no exaggeration!) (teary-eyed here)

7. Lover at last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, book 11) by J.R. Ward - Quinn and Blaylock's story in a vampire world full of romance, action and heartaches! (Hot alpha vampires housed in a castle too with hungry needs!) -- (i repeat.. no exaggeration) lol

8. Demons Forever (Peachville sHIgh Demons, book 6) by Sarra Cannon - final conclusion of the series that I really miss! Got gorgeous cheerleaders slash witches controlling demons and, in hell with Harper's adventure in it!

9. Warm Bodies (Warm bodies, book 1) by Isaac Marion - loved the writing. it's very heartfelt. I love R. Whenever I think about this book, I always find myself smiling.

10. Just one day (Just One day, book 1) by Gayle Forman) - oh my. loved this book. Very spontaneous. Tho, I more love the If I stay and Where she went series, this got a different charm.  :)

---

Happy New year!

-- signing off from 2013!

this girl reading