Broken Pieces by Riley Heart

Broken Pieces - Riley Hart

I would like to request a different cover for this book. I mean, the cover is hot but it's way distracting from the point of the story. Which is love.. not much of the lust part. Don't judge a book by its cover! (literally)

From GR:

Can three broken pieces make a whole?

Josiah Evans is the orphan who lost both his parents. He’s sweet, shy, and all heart. He wants nothing more than to be loved.

Mateo Sanchez is the son of a gang leader. He’s seen it all, and never hesitates to do what needs to be done, no matter what it is.

Tristan Croft is the wealthy attorney who clawed his way up from the bottom to rule his own world. He’ll never depend on anyone but himself again.

Three men who couldn’t be more different…and yet, as their lives intersect they find an uncommon balance that calms the storms inside each of them, and ignites fires hotter than they ever thought imaginable.

It was so moving when I read it. This book have parts starting from POVs of Josiah and Mateo, and how they loved and separated from each other. The second part is of Josiah and Tristan, mainly, Josiah finding Tristan who have this whole life scenario too. And then the last part is about these three men. The progress comes way back from their teenage years down to their adult (hot-looking) years as they mend their broken pieces together. Their struggles with themselves and to each other was very touching and heart-breaking.

If you are starting to read genres of m/m/m category, it may be good to read this story first for introduction, if you are quite doubtful about this type of genre.

Book Quote:

“You always make me get so fuckin’ emotional. I’d get my ass beat if anyone saw me the way I am with you.”

this girl reading