Transcendence by Shay Savage

Transcendence - Shay Savage

From GR:

Ehd’s a caveman living on his own in a harsh wilderness. He’s strong and intelligent, but completely alone. When he finds a beautiful young woman in his pit trap, it’s obvious to him that she is meant to be his mate. He doesn’t know where she came from; she’s wearing some pretty odd clothing, and she makes a lot of noises with her mouth that give him a headache. Still, he’s determined to fulfill his purpose in life – provide for her, protect her, and put a baby in her.

Elizabeth doesn’t know where she is or exactly how she got there. She’s confused and distressed by her predicament, and there’s a caveman hauling her back to his cavehome. She’s not at all interested in Ehd’s primitive advances, and she just can’t seem to get him to listen. No matter what she tries, getting her point across to this primitive, but beautiful, man is a constant – and often hilarious – struggle.

With only each other for company, they must rely on one another to fight the dangers of the wild and prepare for the winter months. As they struggle to coexist, theirs becomes a love story that transcends language and time.

----

You know when you come across a book(something awesome)--even if it's your first read of that book's author-- you quickly declare right away that he/she's your favorite? Shay Savage is my fave for this matter. My first read from hers was Surviving Raine.

And now I found her other book again, as if I am ready to start afresh from that last one. As if this is the only time to read another of hers. As if it's just this time that I am moving forward from the post-book's fever has already subsided.

Transcendence is an easy book to rate. Why won't I give this a 5 star rating? The title says it all. The story transcend through time flawlessly

If you are looking for a caveman.. I think you'll find him here.. literally. If you are looking for a heartwarming story of a couple and in no way are alike, you'll find it here. If you are looking for a tale of love, this book will guide you and tells you about a beautiful relationship of two people from opposite time and speaks and acts differently.

The Ending is so perfect and lonely and emotional. The Epilogue is a blast and shocking and amazing. >.<

Book Quotes:

“I wonder what I will do if she doesn't wake up, and I don't have an answer. As I lie back down next to her and pull her into my arms, my stomach growls, and suddenly I know exactly what I will do. If she doesn't wake up, then I will just lie with her until I don't wake up either.”

Recommended!