SERIES: Gypsy Brothers

E-novella

By. Lili St. Germain

I am hooked! I can't wait for the next novella to come out! It's about some nasty revenge!

GR synopsis:

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?

----

Very intense pace. Disturbing narration of Sammi's past. Emotional. Frustrating suspenseful teases between Sammi and Jace. All were written in short e-novella type(88-140 pages each books). You couldn't help but to want more.

Three Years (GB, book 5) will be published July 21st.

Book Quote (fr book 1)

“Confucius said, “Before embarking upon a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” I planned to dig seven.”

---