Shadowfever (Fever, book 5)

Shadowfever  - Karen Marie Moning

Damn.. this has been my favorite series this year. I know the Fever universe isn't over yet but i read this book with all those revelations in mind and I needed to rest my heart. *.*

I got caught up by the flow of this book that I found myself just letting the book amaze me and bring me into whatever adventure it offers. I had no idea what might happen in the end. I got no clue unto how things unfold. I hate that I have no guesses but at the same time this is how the book made it into my favorite list.

I liked how all of my questions were answered. All Mac's questions are also mine and I felt like Ms. Moning is always there with Mac and me asking the same things. But the only difference is that.. wise Moning is always 2 steps ahead of me and of Mac. She was like Barrons. I also sensed Moning being a little fond of the character Barrons. The guy is very interesting and important in the series.

The revelations..oh don't get me started about those. It all make sense in the end. This is not a very easy read. It needed to be properly understand and digested in a day when you have a lot of time sipping coffee . Because it's so earth-shattering. It needed zeal for it be enjoyed. The writing and the story are brilliant.

Favorite scene(one of it):

“He pulls me around and kisses me. "You're Mac," he says. "And I'm Jericho. And nothing else matters. Never will. You exist in a place that is beyond all rules for me. Do you understand that?"
I do.
Jericho Barrons just told me he loves me.

----