It's May and it's so incredibly nice to go out but good old nooking with new books will keep you happy too. :) It's the 6th day actually, of this month and I am so curious why goodreads or even Chapters Indigo haven't mailed me about new releases. Frustrated, I did some research. Here are some that I anticipate:
i got only four because you know, this girl is reading. :)
1. Eyes wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, book 3)
- I just finished the book 2 weeks ago and I am so curious about this one. The book one brought up a really good cliffhanger that I haven't anticipated. If you finished reading Fifty Shades trilogy or waiting for Crossfire's next book to release, you might wanna read this.
- RD: May 14
2. The 5th Wave
- so many anticipation about this book. the first 54 pages has been posted somewhere. (although i am not going to read it because i know i'll be left hanging)
- scifi; dystopian
- RD: May 7
3. And the Mountains Echoed
- from a bestselling author of The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns.
- contemporary-fiction; literary-fiction
- RD: May 21
- 4th book of Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown
- about Dante's inferno ( and I though RL's going to another country to fathom some symbols there.lol)
- * Oh Dante's Inferno.. i remember that i read Gabriels' Inferno which is centered to Dante too. It's a sensual romance with some university politics going on. (recommendation)
- RD: May 24
happy spring! here's a pic of a cherry blossom to make you smile. *teehee
i wandered in High Park last Saturday so..
this girl reading.